Ripon Farm Services, Derwent Road, Malton, YO17 6YB
(12 branch John Deere dealership covering Yorkshire, Teeside, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire)
At Ripon Farm Services we sell, maintain and repair a wide range of agricultural and residential lawn machinery. Our branch at Malton has a busy workshop service team who are responsible for maintaining and repairing our customers machinery. We are looking for somebody to work in the branch helping the service department with a wide variety of tasks essential for the branch and our customers.
To work in a busy Service Department performing maintenance and repairs on lawnmowers, Gators, ATV’s and compact tractors as well as helping the agricultural division when required. This help will mainly consist of pre-delivery inspections, cleaning and loading and unloading machine deliveries. There is scope for further training into agricultural engineering if this is desired. This work will involve local travel around the area to do repairs and installations of machinery at our customer premises but will be mostly branch based.
Mechanical experience, a willing attitude, and an enthusiasm to learn are essential. A driving licence would be required as there will be a need to drive company vehicles.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday (8am till 5pm) with flexible overtime to suit the business demands at evenings and weekends.
• Attractive salary package, further negotiable depending on experience, with overtime.
• Entry into the company pension scheme.
• Full company uniform provision including work boots, clothing and overalls provided by the company.
• Plus a company account offering staff discount on clothing, tools and all our showroom items.
• Full product and personal development training is offered.
• A chance to work with industry leading John Deere machinery and technology.
Applications: To get started with this exciting career, please send an up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and if you have any questions please call us on 01653 695094.