Please fill out the form before submitting
Reset all fields
< Back to the job list
Assists with managing the overall marketing, sales and policies of used equipment (UE) business. Proposes and recommends changes and improvements to the group used equipment manager.
- Supports the creation and the maintenance of the UE policies on pricing, evaluation, purchasing and manages inventory.
- Has a sound knowledge of the used equipment market and maintains this knowledge through trade buyer contact and visiting auctions and farm sales etc.
- Provides information and recommendations on the appropriate market value.
- Ensures that UE will be prepared, revised, displayed and advertised in a timely manner.
- Maintains professional UE display and communication of what is available and in a saleable condition.
- Supports the identification of new used equipment customers.
- Assists with logistics including import and export.
- May travel with salesman or technician to customers for accurate appraisal and evaluation of used equipment.
- Ensures trade in machines are collected on time, match the appraisal form and have all relevant attachments and accessories included.
- Good knowledge of John Deere and competitive products
- Good written and oral communication skills including English
- Enjoy working and communicating with people
- Ability to use standard computer applications
- Advanced skills in using internet functions
In return Tuckwells offer an attractive renumeration package, company pension and an opportunity for personal and career development within a forward thinking company.
P TUCKWELL LTD
Type of contract