Please fill out the form before submitting
Reset all fields
< Back to the job list
Learns the Service Technician’s role, alternating time between a dedicated technical training school and the Dealership. Works with a mentor or unaccompanied on basic repairs of agricultural and/or turf equipment under the direction of the Outlet Service Manager. Performs additional online training to attain the necessary Service Certification by the end of the apprentice period.
- Performs basic service tasks & develops skills in removal, disassembly and reconditioning of components.
- Assists Technicians as needed.
- Reports weekly to a mentor or Outlet Service Manager regarding ongoing activities and progression.
- Learns to maintain the condition of inventory, tools and equipment.
- Learns to maintain a clean work area and performs work in a professional, neat and orderly fashion.
- Learns to complete reports (DTAC) and forms required in conjunction with job assignments.
- Participates in Service Training programs required, mostly DLMs, for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Spends time in all departments to understand the workings of a Dealership.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Motivated to learn with a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to use basic standard computer applications
Hunt Forest Group T/A R.Hunt Ltd (Chilbolton)
Residential & Commercial Products
Type of contract