Please fill out the form before submitting
Reset all fields
< Back to the job list
Performs diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned equipment.
Main roles & responsibilities:
- Perform diagnostics, service, repairs & maintenance on all types of ground-care and home owner equipment.
- Complete of administrive tasks such as job cards & diagnostic reports.
- Perform pre-delivery inspections on new & used equipment.
- Attend & participate in relevant service training, including product update programs as and when required to ensure up-to-date product knowledge & technical skill levels.
- Using company service vehicles, travel to customer based sites & depots to undertake diagnostic, service & repair works.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience performing service, repairs & maintenance on all types of ground-care equipment.
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Ability to use standard computer applications, internet functions and John Deere Service Advisor.
- Good customer relationship skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Full Clean UK driving licence & fork lift and vehicle driving license preferred.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends.
Balmers GM Ltd have been established in the turf machinery business since 1979, holding the John Deere turf franchise since 1991. We are a long standing Company which continues to evolve, keeping pace with the rapid development and demands of the industry.
Based firmly on customer focused principles Balmers GM have established an excellent reputation within the sports turf and ground care industry, developing a successful business over the years by demonstrating high levels of professionalism and customer support.
We are a modern, forward thinking organisation, extremely keen to develop our business profile and the services we provide to existing and new customers alike. In accordance with this, we have recently moved into new purpose built, state of the art premises in Burnley. In addition, we have recently expanded the Company by establishing a new depot in Wakefield, Yorkshire which also offers a full and comprehensive dealership including sales, hire, service, repairs and spares.
BALMERS GM LTD
Residential & Commercial Products
Type of contract