Please fill out the form before submitting
Reset all fields
< Back to the job list
Performs diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned equipment, based on the training certification program. Aftermarket sales oriented.
- Performs diagnostics and repairs on agricultural machinery
- Completes all reports and administration required for work assignments (job cards – DTAC case –timesheets, etc.).
- Maintains a clean work station, assists with overall workshop organization and correct use of tools and vehicles.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Participates in Service Training Certification programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Performs diagnostics and repairs in the field when required.
- Performs pre-delivery set up on new or used equipment.
- Supports Service Specialists when required.
- Mentors apprentices.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ years of experience performing service repairs
- Ability to perform repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following approved technical procedures
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems to effect the repair of agricultural equipment
- Ability to use standard computer applications, internet functions and John Deere Service Advisor (training for in house systems will be offered)
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Good customer relationship skills
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Forklift and vehicle driving license preferred - but will be offered if not current
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
Hunt Forest Group T/A R.Hunt Ltd (Chilbolton)
Type of contract