Please fill out the form before submitting
Reset all fields
< Back to the job list
To work in a busy Agricultural Service Department performing maintenance and repairs on agricultural machinery. This work will often be done at customer’s farms ensuring plenty of local travel around the area.
Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems is required to enable the repair of agricultural equipment. A base understanding of agriculture and machinery would be essential. A driving licence would be required as there will be a need to drive company vehicles.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday (8am till 5pm) with flexible overtime to suit the business demands at evenings and weekends.
- Attractive salary package, further negotiable depending on experience, with overtime.
- Entry into the company pension scheme.
- Full company uniform provision including work boots, clothing and overalls provided by the company.
- Diagnostic laptop & phone pre-installed with all the latest industry leading diagnostic programs and machinery support, plus training available on how to get the most from it.
- Plus a company account offering staff discount on clothing, tools and all our showroom items.
- Full product and personal development training is offered and comprehensive training paths, tailored to you, are provided.
- A chance to work with industry leading John Deere machinery and technology.
Applications: To get started with this exciting career, please send an up to date CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org . There is no application deadline but we’ll reply to all entries within 2 weeks.
Established from a single branch in Ripon, North Yorkshire in 1982, today Ripon Farm Services is responsible for 12 John Deere branches, a dedicated Kramer centre, dedicated trailer centre and a large modern paint and body shop looking after Yorkshire, Teesside, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. The key to this growth has always been the professionalism and development of our staff ensuring their ability to look after our customers every need. To accomplish this we provide tailored training paths to all our employees providing great career and personal growth. To get started with an exciting career at Ripon Farm Services please see our current job postings below:
RIPON FARM SERVICES LTD
Type of contract