Please fill out the form before submitting
Reset all fields
< Back to the job list
Performs diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned equipment, based on the training certification program. Aftermarket sales oriented.
- Performs diagnostics and repairs on agricultural or turf equipment, including AMS products.
- Completes all reports and administration required for work assignments (job cards – DTAC case –time sheets, etc.).
- Maintains a clean work station, assists with overall workshop organization and correct use of tools and vehicles.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Participates in Service Training Certification programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Performs diagnostics and repairs in the field when required.
- Performs pre-delivery set up on new or used equipment.
- Supports Service Specialists when required.
- Mentors apprentices.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ years experience performing service repairs
- Ability to perform repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following approved technical procedures
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems to effect the repair of agricultural equipment
- Ability to use standard computer applications, internet functions and John Deere Service Advisor
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Good customer relationship skills
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Minimum LTA certification level or comparable John Deere scale
- Fork lift and vehicle driving license preferred
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
Established in 1929. John Deere Dealer since 1979. Our customers are part-time farmers, full-time farmers, Agricultural Contractors, Builders, Plant hire contractors. In the mid 1980's when silage became very popular, the demand for self-propelled forage harvesters grew, also the demand for higher quality - higher horsepower tractors and stronger heavy-duty mower conditioners. John Deere have everything we need to provide an Agricultural Contractor with the perfect solution for running the most reliable, most efficient and most profitable agricultural contracting operation. We also sell, service and provide spare parts for: Hi-Spec Engineering (Vactanks,Sidespreaders,Slurry Agitators) , Rauch (fertiliser spreaders) , NC Engineering (Slurry Agitators) , McConnel (hedgecutters) , Caroni (finishing mowers), Lemken (Ploughs and Power harrows), John Deere lawnmowers
GEARY´S GARAGE LTD
Type of contract