Please fill out the form before submitting
Reset all fields
< Back to the job list
We currently have apprenticeship positions available at both our Kilmeedy and Clarecastle Branches. The position involves, alternating time between a dedicated technical training school and the Dealership. Works with a team member or unaccompanied on basic repairs of agricultural equipment. Performs additional online training to attain the necessary Service Certification by the end of the apprentice period.
- Performs basic service tasks & develops skills in removal, disassembly and reconditioning of components.
- Assists Technicians as needed.
- Learns to maintain the condition of inventory, tools and equipment.
- Learns to maintain a clean work area and performs work in a professional, neat and orderly fashion.
- Learns to complete reports and forms required in conjunction with job assignments.
- Participates in Service Training programs required,.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Motivated to learn with a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to use basic standard computer applications
GEARY´S GARAGE LTD
Type of contract