Please fill out the form before submitting
Reset all fields
< Back to the job list
An exciting opportunity to work alongside our senior technicians to learn the Service Technician’s role. Your time will be split between classroom based learning at college and practical experience at our dealerships.
- Work alongside and assist our technicians as needed.
- Once competent, perform basic service tasks & develop skills in removal, disassembly and reconditioning of components.
- Learn to maintain the condition of inventory, tools and equipment.
- Learn to maintain a clean work environment and perform work in a professional, neat and orderly fashion.
- Participate in online John Deere courses as required, for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Motivated to learn with a positive attitude
- Ability to work individually but also in a team environment
- Strong communication and ICT skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Currently on or have the desire to be on a land based engineering course
- Experience of working in the farming industry is desirable
Cornthwaite Agricultural is one of the largest John Deere and Kramer dealer groups in the UK. We have an experienced sales team with broad product knowledge backed up with a dedicated and highly trained team of service and parts technicians.
CORNTHWAITE AGRICULTURAL LTD
Type of contract