Please fill out the form before submitting
Reset all fields
< Back to the job list
An exciting opportunity to work alongside our senior technicians to learn the Service Technician’s role. Your time will be split between classroom based learning at college and practical experience at our dealerships.
- Work alongside and assist our technicians as needed.
- Once competent, perform basic service tasks & develop skills in removal, disassembly and reconditioning of components.
- Learn to maintain the condition of inventory, tools and equipment.
- Learn to maintain a clean work environment and perform work in a professional, neat and orderly fashion.
- Participate in online John Deere courses as required, for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Motivated to learn with a positive attitude
- Ability to work individually but also in a team environment
- Strong communication and ICT skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Currently on or have the desire to be on a land based engineering course
- Experience of working in the farming industry is desirable
Agricultural Machinery joined Cornthwaite Agricultural in March 2009 to become part of the Cornthwaite Group. Agricultural Machinery is the main John Deere dealer for Cheshire and Cornthwaite Agricultural is the main John Deere dealer for Lancashire. Together we have become one of the largest John Deere dealer groups in the UK, specialising in the sale and support of new and quality used tractors and farm machinery.
CORNTHWAITE AGRICULTURAL LTD
Type of contract