Please fill out the form before submitting
Reset all fields
< Back to the job list
Performs complex diagnostics, service repairs on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural or Turf equipment for specific machines; (tractors –crop care – harvest – AMS – turf equipment). Aftermarket sales oriented.
- Performs complex diagnostics and repairs on agricultural equipment, Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products, or Turf across the entire Dealership.
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments (job cards – DTAC case – time sheets…).
- Provides guidance and supports technicians on diagnostics/repair when required.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Participates in Service Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Maintains the good condition of vehicles, special tools and equipment.
- Mentors Technicians and Apprentices.
- Performs diagnostics, set-up and repairs in the field when required.
- Manages on-going relationships with key John Deere personnel when required.
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a professional, neat and orderly manner.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years experience performing service repairs
- Ability to perform repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following approved technical procedures
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems to effect the repair of agricultural equipment
- Ability to use standard computer applications, internet functions and John Deere Service ADVISOR
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Good customer relationship skills
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Level 3 LTA Certified minimum or comparable John Deere scale
- Fork lift and vehicle driving licence preferred
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
HANLON MACHINERY LTD
Type of contract