Please fill out the form before submitting
Reset all fields
< Back to the job list
Double A are a successful family run John Deere turf equipment business based in NE Scotland and are currently looking to recruit an organised, thorough and enthusiastic person to join our busy Service team at our Cupar Head Office. Some mechanical knowledge would be helpful but not essential.
Responsible for ensuring all administrative tasks are completed daily to maximise administrative efficiency within the Service Department. Assist the service team in maintaining accurate and on-time reports and records. You will work closely as a team member and assist the Aftersales Manager in the day to day running of a busy workshop.
Customer Experience and Workshop Planning
- Answer incoming calls, deal with customer queries or direct to the relevant manager
- Keep customers informed of job progress
- Keep customers informed of site visit dates and times
- Make post repair follow up calls
Workshop Efficency and Profitability
- Check all completed jobs for both labour and parts pricing
- Input work order repair stories
- Process Invoices and Credits within the Service Department
- Process warranty claims
- Manage all WIP
- Assist Aftersales Manager with work scheduling
- Collate and input technicians hours on a daily basis
- Ensure all service processes, policies and guidelines are followed and applied safely
- Ensure regular communication with the Aftersales Manager to review workshop performance, analyse profitibility and labour utilisation to maintain an efficent and profitable workshop.
- Punctual, polite and well presented
- Competent in the use of applications such as Microsoft Office, Excel and internet functions are essential
- Ability to create, analyse and interpret reports
- Organisational skills with attention to detail
- Good time management
- An excellent ability to work under pressure
- Dependent on previous experience.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 22nd January 2020
THE DOUBLE A TRADING COMPANY LTD
Residential & Commercial Products
Type of contract