We are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic person to join our service team at our Great Dunmow Depot as a Service Administrator.
Responsible for ensuring all administrative tasks are completed each day and that the reputation of the workshop is enhanced by increasing customer contact, the efficiency of paperwork processing and by reducing work load on the service managers.
To work closely as a team with the service managers and to take equal responsibility for their daily and weekly task completion.
Aftermarket sales oriented.
Essential Day to Day Duties.
Customer Experience and Workshop Planning.
- Answering incoming calls, dealing with queries or directing to the relevant service manager
- Keeps customers informed of job timings and progress and any major increase in bill totals.
- Keeps customers informed of site visit dates and times.
- Makes post repair followup calls.
- Actively gathers data about repairs proir to an engineers visit.
Workshop Efficiency and Profitability.
- Checks all completed jobs to ensure they are complete and accurate for both parts and labour.
- Inputs work order repair stories.
- Processes both invoicing and credits for the workshop.
- Makes sure all warranty forms are with warranty manager in required time.
- Makes sure all retail WIP is no older than 30 days.
- Manages all WIP.
- Aids service manager with work scheduling.
- Collates and inputs engineers hours on a daily basis.
Other Duties – In conjunction with Service Manager.
- Ensures that service processes, policies and guidelines are followed and applied safely.
- Shares daily discussions with the Service Manager to review the workshop performances and to address any specific issues.
- Shares weekly/monthly discussions with the service manager to analyise profitiblilty, labour utilisastion etc to maintain an efficent and profitable workshop.
Ideal Skills and Attributes.
- Punctual, Polite and well presented.
- A good level of IT literacy.
- Competent user of Microsoft based Applications (Excel, Word).
- Good Time Management.
- An excellent ability to communicate effectively amongst a variety of people.
Based on 39 hours per week.
Part time hours considered - 25 hours per week min.