We are looking for someone to assist our Sales Manager with administrative duties.
We require a candidate with computer and organisational skills and a good telephone manner.
Hours: 40 hrs a week from 8am-5pm.
Salary: starting at £20K P/A subject to relevant experience.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Phone Answering for the depot.
- Setting up deal sheets on our system.
- Vehicle registration via DVLA.
- Warranty Registrations
- Managing logbooks, tax insurance and vehicle licensing.
The role will be based at Hunt Forest Group T/A R.Hunt (Agricultural Engineers) Ltd. High Street, Tilshead, Salisbury, SP3 4RX
Please email your application and a covering letter to Anna Irwin-Cull firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for administrating sales process to maximize administrative efficiency in the department. Processes all whole goods related sales transactions. Assists the sales team in maintaining accurate and on-time reports and records.
- Receives and directs internal and external customer inquiries for the sales department.
- May update customer profiles.
- Maintains sales department filing, records and department information.
- Assists with John Deere inventory audits.
- Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Understand the dealer business systems (training will be offered)
- Advanced written communication skills
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
Hunt Forest Group formed in 2019 following a merger between R.Hunt Ltd and New Forest Farm machinery, both prominent John Deere dealerships based in the south of England. R.Hunt Ltd specialised in agricultural machinery and New Forest in professional turf, construction and residential machinery. With over 90 years of experience between the dealerships, there could not have been a better time to join forces and expand our product offering within a range of industries to suit all our customers’ needs.
We offer the full range of John Deere machinery along with quality solutions, parts, service and support from our teams across six branches, ensuring increased productivity and reduced downtime.