Please fill out the form before submitting
Reset all fields
< Back to the job list
F G Adamson & Son is a major supplier of garden machinery / groundscare equipment in Yorkshire & Lincolnshire, supplying equipment & supporting maintenance & repair services to golf courses, local authorities, caravan parks, contractors, private estates & homeowners. Across our sites at Swanland, East Yorkshire and Langworth, Lincolnshire we currently employ approximately forty-five members of staff and now require to recruit a new team member at our Langworth depot.
Job Description: we require someone to participate in all aspects of the selling of parts and homeowner garden machinery, whilst also providing support to the Service Department. A high level of customer satisfaction must be maintained at all times.
- Promote & sell parts, service & homeowner equipment to existing & new customers, to meet customer needs, including at the counter, over the telephone & via email / internet
- Deal with customer queries and process customer orders in a timely manner to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Verify correct receipt of incoming shipments & ensure goods are correctly stored in correct locations
- Despatch goods as per orders – this will include picking / packing of orders & the use of parts look-up systems
- Undertake invoicing & other administrative / inventory tasks, including stock-taking and processing cards payments
- Supply Service Department with parts as required
- Book machinery into the Service Department & liaise with customers with regards to the service & repair of equipment
- Assist in keeping parts and inventory clean & well organised
- Assist in keeping showroom well stocked, clean & tidy
- Assist in preparing and maintaining merchandise displays
- Undertake parts and machinery collections and deliveries
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ years’ experience in a Parts or Sales Department
- Good knowledge of horticultural equipment, including a mechanical ability
- Ability to use standard computer applications & internet functions.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent customer care / relationship skills, with focus on customer satisfaction
- Excellent attitude, honesty, integrity & professionalism
- 39 hours per week over 4.5 days – hours must include 4.5 hours on a Saturday until 12.30pm
F G ADAMSON & SON
Residential & Commercial Products
Type of contract