Please fill out the form before submitting
Reset all fields
< Back to the job list
Responsible for the selling, receiving and delivery of parts and accessories. In addition, delivers in-store customer service, overall organisational promotional and stocking duties.
- Promote and sell our extensive range of parts and/or services to meet customer needs.
- Prepare and maintain merchandise display.
- Assist with inventory management, invoicing and other administrative tasks.
- Execute telemarketing sales operations.
- Assist in keeping parts inventory clean, orderly and well organised.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Competent knowledge of agricultural equipment and the farming industry
- Motivated to learn with a positive attitude
- Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
Agricultural Machinery joined Cornthwaite Agricultural in March 2009 to become part of the Cornthwaite Group. Agricultural Machinery is the main John Deere dealer for Cheshire and Cornthwaite Agricultural is the main John Deere dealer for Lancashire. Together we have become one of the largest John Deere dealer groups in the UK, specialising in the sale and support of new and quality used tractors and farm machinery.
CORNTHWAITE AGRICULTURAL LTD
Type of contract