Please fill out the form before submitting
Reset all fields
< Back to the job list
Manages and controls parts operations for the organisation to maximize return on parts sales, parts turns and profitability whilst maintaining a commercial approach to stock quality.
- Creates and maintains effective parts processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Contributes, creates and monitors annual Parts Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives.
- Creates and facilitates the execution of parts advertising, marketing and promotional programs to grow parts sales and market share for the organization as a whole.
- Monitors parts statistics and reports on a weekly and monthly basis to ensure the achievement of organization goals.
- Ongoing coordination of all parts inventory and related inventories.
- Works in conjunction with Service Manager to develop, maintain and manage the execution of the Aftermarket Marketing Plan for the organization.
- Maintain and run the parts side if the company website.
- Maximises the use of all order discount programes to achieve management stock order goals.
- Monitors competitor activities, pricing policies and their advertising programs.
- Meets with customers to understand their ongoing and developing needs and is actively involved in the customer satisfaction process.
- Monitors individual and overall parts location performance relative to parts turnover, inventory management and expense control across the enterprise, in line with the organization’s objectives.
- Manages on-going relationships with key John Deere personnel.
- Leads, supervises and coaches the parts team
- Maintains Parts Department equipment and facilities.
Skills & Qualifications we would like to see bought to this family run business:-
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in parts operations.
- Ability to analyse and interpret internal reports.
- Good ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions
- High level of communication and personal skills
- Solid understanding of financial principles relative to Parts operations
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products & parts
- Exhibits a positive mental attitude, a decision maker and open minded
- Highly motivated, enthusastic and organised
- Experience with Ibcos Gold and John Deere systems an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work Saturday mornings on a rota basis
Tomlinson Groundcare Ltd
Residential & Commercial Products
Type of contract