Please fill out the form before submitting
Reset all fields
< Back to the job list
Responsible for the selling, receiving of parts and accessories. In addition, delivers in-store customer service, overall organizational promotional and stocking duties.
- Promotes and sells parts and/or services to meet customer needs.
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required.
- Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise display.
- Verifies receipt of incoming shipments and assists with locating Machine Down and Stock Orders in their correct location.
- Follows up on shortages and accelerates issues by reporting to the Outlet Parts Manager.
- Executes sales parts marketing plans and shares ideas for future campaigns.
- Executes telemarketing sales operations.
- Invoicing and other administration tasks.
- Assists in keeping parts inventory clean, orderly and well organized.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Competent knowledge of agricultural equipment and the farming industry
- Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
We are North Wales leading John Deere dealer of Agricultural and Groundscare equipment.
We specialize in providing high quality products and high quality service.
We have Depots based in Llangefni, Llanystumdwy and Ruthin.
MONA TRACTOR COMPANY LTD, Llangefni
Type of contract