Please fill out the form before submitting
Reset all fields
< Back to the job list
We are currently recruiting for the position of Parts Department Manager based at our branch in Clarecastle, Co. Clare
Responsible for the selling, receiving and delivery of parts and accessories. In addition, delivers in-store customer service, overall organizational promotional and stocking duties.
- Promotes and sells parts and/or services to meet customer needs.
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required.
- Verifies receipt of incoming shipments and assists with locating Machine Down and Stock Orders in their correct location.
- Follows up on shortages and accelerates issues by reporting to the Outlet Parts Manager.
- Executes sales parts marketing plans and shares ideas for future campaigns.
- Executes telemarketing sales operations.
- Maintains control of inventory management, invoicing and other administration tasks.
- Assists in keeping parts inventory clean, orderly and well organized.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working in the agricultural service industry
- Comfortable working both within a team & under their own initiative
- Competent knowledge of agricultural equipment and the farming industry would be helpful.
- Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
GEARY´S GARAGE LTD
Type of contract