Tallis Amos Group TAG
Would you like a career with one of the UK’s leading John Deere dealerships?
Our mission is simple, to supply and support quality products to land based customers, backing them up with local in-house expertise.
Tallis Amos Group (TAG) operate 4 outlets across Wales, and the West Midlands , employing over 125 people.
As one of the original John Deere dealers appointed back in 1966 we’ve got more than 50 years’ experience in supporting customers with products from many of the best brands in the industry. Still a family business at heart, our customers enjoy the personal level of service we offer them, and you can expect an exciting working environment.
Due to our continued growth we are looking for a Parts Advisor to work from our busy Bibury depot. to fulfill customers needs and expectations as well as maintaining service dept requirements . Agricultural and Turf parts Machinery Knowledge essential.
Skills & Attributes:
Skills we would like to see brought to this family run business;-
- Passion for customer care with good customer relationship skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- High standards of work ethics.
- High attention to detail.
- Forward thinking
- Good communication and personal Skills
- Good computer skills with knowledge of Windows programs
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products an advantage
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
As a modern John Deere Dealership we can offer;-
- A competetive remuneration package
- Stakeholder Pension scheme
- On-going Training Policy
- High standard of working environment
- Family run atmosphere
- Personal and Career Development
- Promotes and sells parts and/or services to meet customer needs.
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required.
- Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise display.
- Verifies receipt of incoming shipments and assists with locating Machine Down and Stock Orders in their correct location.
- Follows up on shortages and accelerates issues by reporting to the Outlet Parts Manager.
- Executes sales parts marketing plans and shares ideas for future campaigns.
- Executes telemarketing sales operation.
- Keeps control of inventory management, invoicing and other administration tasks.
- Assists in keeping parts inventory clean, orderly and well Organised.
Please apply in writing or via email to Paul.email@example.com