Location: P Tuckwell Ltd, Cromer Depot, High Street, Cromer, Near Stevenage, Herts SG2 7QA
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience
Job Type: Full time, permanent. 40 hours per week basic time with additional working hours and weekend rotors during busy seasons.
We are looking to recruit a Parts Technician with energy and enthusiasm to join the Agricultural and Turf retail parts team at our Cromer depot, near Stevenage in Hertfordshire.
The role will include working closely with the Parts Manager in providing a successful retail parts department. They will be responsible for selling, receiving and the delivery of parts and accessories, focusing on excellent customer experience and maintaining an effective stock management programme.
Training in parts systems, stock control, marketing and selling will be part of the role as will training on products.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supplying Service Technicians with parts as required and in a timely manner.
- Proactively selling of parts and products to customers, via the phone and digital platforms.
- Working within an organised structure using processes and procedures to check and verify receipt of incoming shipments.
- Assisting with locating Machine Down and Stock Orders in their correct location.
- Following up on shortages and flagging issues with the Parts Manager.
- Maintaining control of inventory management, invoicing and other administration tasks, working in an organised, methodical way.
- Assisting with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays
Skills and Qualifications:
We are looking for people who -
- Have a passion for the agricultural and turf machinery industry, promoting and selling parts and/or services to meet customer needs.
- Have strong communication skills and want to offer exceptional customer service
- Have strong selling skills and enjoy proactive marketing
- Work as a team player and who are able to maintain good working relationships.
- Display some knowledge and understanding of engineering and machinery, John Deere products and those of their competitors.
- Are happy to work alone as well as part of a team and in time to be able to cover for the Parts Manager.
- Have strong IT skills
- Have a flexible approach and who are able to work extended hours and weekends.
The company will provide:
- A competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- 21 days paid holiday plus bank holidays.
- Full support and product training where necessary.