Please fill out the form before submitting
Reset all fields
< Back to the job list
Please state 'Parts Advisor Vacancy' in the subject title of your email.
We are looking for a motivated, proactive, and customer focused person to join our existing Parts Team at the Cheddar Branch.
With a good knowledge of agricultural / industrial equipment, the successful applicant will become a key member of our ever growing Aftermarket business.
Responsible for the selling, receiving and delivery of parts and accessories. In addition, delivers in-store customer service, overall organizational promotional and stocking duties.
- Promotes and sells parts and/or services to meet customer needs.
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required.
- Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise display.
- Verifies receipt of incoming shipments and assists with locating Machine Down and Stock Orders in their correct location.
- Follows up on shortages and accelerates issues by reporting to the Outlet Parts Manager.
- Executes sales parts marketing plans and shares ideas for future campaigns.
- Executes telemarketing sales operations.
- Maintains control of inventory management, invoicing and other administration tasks.
- Assists in keeping parts inventory clean, orderly and well organized.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Competent knowledge of agricultural equipment and the farming industry
- Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
Smart Agricultural Services Ltd
Type of contract