Please fill out the form before submitting
Reset all fields
< Back to the job list
Executes customer requests by coordinating and directing the service workload for maximum efficiency and productivity while providing quality repair work. Shares information regarding Technician skills and training needs to the Group Service Manager. Aftermarket sales oriented.
- Liaise with customers and listens carefully to their needs.
- Plans and allocates work for Technicians based on their expertise and skills.
- Directs and assists Technicians in their tasks to ensure repairs are completed correctly.
- Checks all completed jobs to ensure they are complete, accurate and billed efficiently.
- Ensures that service processes, policies and guidelines are followed and applied safely.
- Responsible for the special tool inventory and recommends the purchase of new tools if necessary.
- Maintains good discipline and organization for the workshop, ensuring it is clean, tidy and safe.
- Review with the Group Service Manager workshop performance and to address any specific issues.
- Coordinates the training program with the Group Service Manager and ensures that tasks given to Technicians are consistent with their expertise.
- Manages ongoing relationships with John Deere personnel.
- Supervises and coaches the workshop team.
- Participates in recruiting, hiring and developing and retaining key talent.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years experience as a Service Technician
- Ability to lead others
- High level of communication and human relations
- Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
Hunt Forest Group formed in 2019 following a merger between R.Hunt Ltd and New Forest Farm machinery, both prominent John Deere dealerships based in the south of England. R.Hunt Ltd specialised in agricultural machinery and New Forest in professional turf, construction and residential machinery. With over 90 years of experience between the dealerships, there could not have been a better time to join forces and expand our product offering within a range of industries to suit all our customers’ needs.
We offer the full range of John Deere machinery along with quality solutions, parts, service and support from our teams across six branches, ensuring increased productivity and reduced downtime.
Hunt Forest Group - Chilbolton
Type of contract