Please fill out the form before submitting
Reset all fields
< Back to the job list
We have an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Merchandising sales administrator who will share our vision to deliver our promise of 'Premium Product, Premium Support',
- Organize JD Place to increase impulse purchases.
- Uses the principles of merchandising and retailing to enhance the customer experience and showroom layout to increase profitability.
- Maintain merchandise displays in accordance with seasonal and specific sales programs.
- Advise customers when needed.
- Assist in keeping displays clean, fresh and tidy.
- Keep abreast of competitor activities
- Providing a great shopping experience for customers.
- Ensuring best possible product is available by careful selection of suppliers and matching stocking decisions with customer requirements.
- Serving customers.
- Dealing with credits and warranty issues.
- Promote JD Place to attract new and existing customers and be responsible for virtual merchandising with our online shop, using Facebook, Instagram and twitter to promote products and availability.
- Responsible for inventory management, entering orders and checking prices, invoicing and booking in stock and other administration tasks.
- General administration to include Completing Machine registration as sales are completed, for the mower sales department.
- Work with our associate dealer network to keep their stock at the correct levels.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous retail experience would be an advantage.
- Must have the Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work extended hours and Saturday Mornings this will only be seasonal.
- Good understanding of marketing principles
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
We are a family run combination dealership, having Ag, Golf and Turf and Homeowner accounts.
JOHNSTON GILPIN & CO LTD
Residential & Commercial Products
Type of contract