Please fill out the form before submitting
Reset all fields
< Back to the job list
Showroom based role selling our range of domestic machinery to the public.
- Represents the Dealership in the sale of machinery to customers.
- Executes all sales process steps to achieve customer satisfaction - advise on machinery, demonstrate, PDI, invoice, take payment and deliver if required.
- Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment and services potentially saleable by the dealership and attends relevant sales training events.
- Has knowledge of competitor activity and products in order to offer the customer an informed choice
- Conducts on site demonstrations if required
- Executes goods delivery and follow up, according to CSR.
- Builds strong and loyal relationships with customers.
- Works well with other departments and branches within the company to ensure communication and continuity.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Industry experience and groundscare is not essential but would be a benefit
- Ability to use standard computer applications, internet functions & sales tools
- Ability to work our selling prices, discounts and vat calculations.
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to work extended hours (e.g Saturdays worked on a rota)
- Excellent attitude with integrity and honesty
WINCHESTER GARDEN MACHINERY LTD
Residential & Commercial Products
Type of contract