Please fill out the form before submitting
Reset all fields
< Back to the job list
Sells new and used grounds maintenance and golf & turf equipment to new and existing customers. Ensures preliminary customer relationship for a dedicated area.
- Represents the Dealership in the sale of machinery to customers in a defined sales area.
- Executes all sales process steps to achieve high sales performance in conjunction with the sales tools available from John Deere.
- Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment and services potentially saleable by the dealership and attends relevant sales training events.
- Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods.
- Monitors competitor activity and products and communicates to the sales Management accordingly.
- Conducts new equipment field demonstrations.
- Executes goods delivery and follow up, according to CSR.
- Builds strong and loyal relationships with defined sales area customers.
- Monitors trends in customers’ business activities and timely communicates to management.
- Uses support from Sales Specialist when required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ years’ equipment sales experience
- Knowledge of grounds maintenance and turf equipment and / or farm machinery
- Ability to use standard computer applications, internet functions & sales tools
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to work extended hours
- Excellent attitude with integrity and honesty
JOHNSTON GILPIN & CO LTD
Residential & Commercial Products
Type of contract