Please fill out the form before submitting
Reset all fields
< Back to the job list
Responsible for delivering items including Horticultural Machinery to various locations. Loading and unloading products in a safe and professional manner. Inspecting vehicles for operation. Liaising with the Service Manager and Customers to ensure the smooth transport of goods to the satisfaction of customers. Assisting with the general upkeep and tidiness of the company site. Must have or be working towards CPC qualification. Able to drive 7.5 Ton delivery vehicle.
- Delivering and picking up various items of Horticultural Machinery.
- Ensuring loads are secured safely and within legislation.
- Communicating with customers on estimated arrival times where required
- Inspecting Vehicles for operation and reporting any faults.
- Inspecting Loads for quality/damage
- Select most effective routes
- Complete all relevant Delivery/Collection paperwork
- Keep vehicles/machinery clean and maintained at all times.
- Performing safe loading and unloading duties
- Ensure Tachograph is operated to legal requirements
- Work to schedule and ensure timely deliveries where required
- Assist in the general upkeep and tidiness of the company premises
- Reallocating Materials using Forklift Truck
Skills & Qualifications:
– Competent knowledge of turf equipment and the turf industry
– Relevant Qualification to drive HGV Vehicle
– Forklift Qualification desirable
– Ability to work extended hours when needed
– Good Communication Skills.
GREENLAY GRASS MACHINERY LTD
Residential & Commercial Products
Type of contract