Learns the Service Technician’s role, working alongside senior Technicians on basic repairs of agricultural machinery under the direction of the Service Manager.
- Work alongside our senior technicians.
- Once competent, work unaccompanied on basic services and repairs.
- Currently on, or have the desire to be on, a land based engineering course.
- Training split between classroom learning as college and practical experience in our dealerships.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Enthusiastic, confident and motivated work ethic
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- High level of attention to detail and confident use of IT
- Experience of working in the farming industry is desirable but not essential