Please fill out the form before submitting
Reset all fields
< Back to the job list
Performs diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned equipment, based on the training certification program. Aftermarket sales oriented.
- Performs diagnostics and repairs on agricultural or turf equipment, including AMS products.
- Completes all reports and administration required for work assignments (job cards – DTAC case –time sheets, etc.).
- Maintains a clean work station, assists with overall workshop organization and correct use of tools and vehicles.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Participates in Service Training Certification programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Performs diagnostics and repairs in the field when required.
- Performs pre-delivery set up on new or used equipment.
- Supports Service Specialists when required.
- Mentors apprentices.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ years experience performing service repairs
- Ability to perform repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following approved technical procedures
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems to effect the repair of agricultural equipment
- Ability to use standard computer applications, internet functions and John Deere Service Advisor
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Good customer relationship skills
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Minimum LTA certification level or comparable John Deere scale
- Fork lift and vehicle driving license preferred
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
Wage is based on experience.
Hunt Forest Group formed in 2019 following a merger between R.Hunt Ltd and New Forest Farm machinery, both prominent John Deere dealerships based in the south of England. R.Hunt Ltd specialised in agricultural machinery and New Forest in professional turf, construction and residential machinery. With over 90 years of experience between the dealerships, there could not have been a better time to join forces and expand our product offering within a range of industries to suit all our customers’ needs.
We offer the full range of John Deere machinery along with quality solutions, parts, service and support from our teams across six branches, ensuring increased productivity and reduced downtime.
Hunt Forest Group - Chilbolton
Type of contract