As an Agricultural Service technician for the Doubleday Group you will be required to perform diagnostics, repairs and maintenance work on a variety of agricultural products.
You will be required to work within one of our workshops or either infield or on farm as required. You will pride yourself on your professionalism and share the Doubleday Group passion of providing first class support to its ever expanding customer base.
Skills and Attributes:
- Experience performing servicing and repairs of tractors, combines and associated products in the Agricultural Machinery Industry.
- Good communication and personal skills.
- High standard of work ethic and attention to detail.
- Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions.
- Familiar with John Deere product is preferred but not essential.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends..
- Full driving licence is essential.
Our commitment to you:
We are a family managed business and the Doubleday belief is that we treat employees and customers alike in the manner that we would wish to be treated.
We place great importance on offering an attractive package to our team.
- Personal development/LTA training plan
- Competitive hourly pay plus overtime
- Enhanced company pension scheme and life assurance scheme
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company vehicle
Opportunity currently available at Doubleday Holbeach
Applicants to apply in writing or by email to: Kevin Cousins, Doubleday, Old Fendyke, Holbeach St Johns,Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE12 8SQ