Please fill out the form before submitting
Reset all fields
< Back to the job list
We are looking for an Agricultural Service Technician to join our expanding workshop at Ardleigh
Main Duties will include: -
- Performing diagnostics and repairs to agricultural equipment, both on site and in the workshops
- PDI of new and used machinery
- Completion of all necessary paperwork to a high standard, including timesheets, job cards, warranty information and DTAC reports
- Mentoring of apprentice service technicians
- Participating in regular training program to ensure continued development of key skills.
The successful candidate will possess: -
- 1+ years’ experience performing service repairs
- Ability to perform repairs and maintenance using special tools & equipment following approved technical procedures
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems to affect the repair of agricultural equipment.
- Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Full, clean driving licence
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for customer service
- Be keen and willing to work the hours our industry demands, including some weekends in the busy season
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
In return, Tuckwells offer solid employment in a company that is market leading, supplies market leading brands and has been selling in our industries for over 60 years. Good remuneration with a bonus package, company vehicle, laptop, pension and regular training and development plans enhance this exciting opportunity to become part of our team.
P TUCKWELL LTD
Type of contract