Please fill out the form before submitting
Reset all fields
< Back to the job list
We are currently looking for a Service Manager to run our busy Ag workshop at our Evesham depot. With an enthusiastic 10 strong team, always delivering the best for our customers is key to future of our business.
This key role will be to deliver a distinctive customer experience while managing the workshop performance and profitability, as well as maintaining good working standards and coaching for our staff to be the best in business.
Experience in the industry, a good business mind and great people skills will be necessary for the ideal candidate to succeed in this role. With a competitive salary and company vehicle, if you have what it takes them please forward your CV in writing or by email to email@example.com
Roles and Responsibilities:
Monitor Financial reports and KPI’s
- WIP (Work in Progress) management
- Monitor and record technicians time for accurate invoicing and payroll
- Take service calls and build relationships with customers to understand their needs and grow future business
- Allocate jobs and manage the workshop diary to ensure efficient allocation of technicians and workflow
- Notify customers of any changes in priorities deadlines or costs
- Job pricing, quotes, and estimates. Where any price has been given to a customer internal or external the Workshop Budget function should be used to ensure agreements are not exceeded without further communication with the customer or decision that we will honour the price.
- Communicating and resolving job and cost disputes with customers both internal and external.
- Customer relationship management / visits and prospecting for work.
- Actively coach staff to develop their skills and performance
Tallis Amos Group - Evesham
Type of contract