Ripon Farm Services, Derwent Road, Malton, North Yorkshire, YO17 6YB
(12 branch John Deere dealership covering Yorkshire, Teeside, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire)
We’re looking for an enthusiastic person to join our aftersales team in our Parts department. The parts adviser role is varied as you’ll be key to helping customers, our service department and sales department with the parts they require while keeping on top of stocking, ordering and promotional displays. A key member of a small parts team, you’ll be instrumental to the branch and our customers.
Knowledge of agricultural equipment would be preferred but full training on systems and product will be provided. Basic mechanical knowledge, whether from work or a hobby, would be essential. A driving licence would be required as there will be a need to drive company vehicles.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday with weekend work organised on a rota when required, suiting the business demands at evenings and weekends.
• Attractive salary package, further negotiable depending on experience, with overtime.
• Entry into the company pension scheme.
• Company uniform provision including work boots and clothing provided by the company.
• Plus a company account offering staff discount on clothing, tools and all our showroom items.
• Full product and personal development training is offered and comprehensive training paths, tailored to you, are provided.
• A chance to work with industry leading John Deere machinery and technology.
To get started with this exciting career, please send an up to date CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org . There is no application deadline but we’ll reply to all entries within 2 weeks.