Please fill out the form before submitting
Reset all fields
< Back to the job list
Maximise aftermarket sales through proactively selling service agreements, aftermarket promotional campaigns, parts and a portfolio of additional products.
- Develop, promote and sell service agreements and aftermarket promotional campaigns to increase parts and service sales.
- Keeps regular appointments with customers to increase parts sales and build customer loyalty with dealer service department.
- Researches the market to identify new aftermarket business opportunities among competitor customers and non-traditional segments.
- Cover a defined area in order to capture any business opportunities available.
- Analyses parts and service purchase frequency of existing customers to identify business opportunities and recover relationship whenever required.
- Uses different communication media like direct mailing, telemarketing, newsletters or internet to maximize customer transactions with the Dealer on aftermarket business.
- Delivers targeted follow-up visits after sales to introduce aftermarket business to customer and identifies potential issues and needs, especially close to the end of warranty periods.
- Informs Sales department of sales opportunities identified through customer visits and contacts. Informs service department of identified customer issues or needs.
Skills & Qualifications:
- High level of communication and human relations
- Knowledge of agricultural equipment and farming practices
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
- Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions
- Ability to work in a team or solitary environment
- Excellent attitude with integrity and honesty
- Hunger to succeed and over achieve on targets
CORNTHWAITE AGRICULTURAL LTD
Type of contract